The VOA conference series aims to present the cutting edge in research and development in the field of vibrational optical activity and beyond, highlighting developments in chiroptical spectroscopy, experimentally as well as theoretically, bringing together the leading scientists in the field for stimulating presentations and discussions of the newest trends and applications of this diverse group of techniques.
- Infrared and Near Infrared absorption and Vibrational Circular Dichroism
- Raman and Raman Optical Activity (ROA)
- Vibronic Effects in Electronic Circular Dichroism and Circularly Polarized Luminescence Spectroscopies
- Complementary techniques: non linear and time-resolved spectroscopies, superchiral fields, SERS, MVCD
- Theoretical chiroptical studies (post-HF, DFT, CP, MD, QM/MM/Continuum)