In addition to official Invited Lectures, Abstracts for Oral Presentations and Posters are kindly invited.
All Abstracts must be submitted by email within May 2018; please, take note that in fairness to all potential authors, LATE ABSTRACTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Scientific Contributions selected as Oral Presentations and/or Posters will be confirmed within June 15th, 2018.
Please, take note that the whole ABSTRACT (header + text + images/tables + references) must take up max. n.1 page sized A4 with page margins all set up at 2cm. Therefore, all Abstracts should be written according to specific guidelines indicated in the following TEMPLATES ( -); in particular:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstract’s title must be calibri bold 15, centered
- Presenting author must be calibri underlined 11, centered
- Co-author/s must be calibri 11, centered
- Affiliation/s must be calibri 11, centered
- Presenting Author’s e.mail must be calibri underlined 11, centered
- Abstract’s text must be calibri 11, justified
- there must be max. 1/2 figures/tables coloured in gray scale, centered
- Figure/table’s caption must be calibri italic 10, under figure
- References must be calibri 10, justified
The reception of any abstract will be confirmed to the Preseting Author by email; after submission, abstracts will not be accessible for corrections. The authors may express their preference about the form of presentation, but the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide the form of presentation (oral or poster).
Each poster or oral presentation can be presented during the Conference only if at least the presenting author has registered and paid the requested registration fee. Only fully registered participants will have their abstracts published in the Conference Abstract book.
In case of any general questions about your abstract, please contact the Organizing Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org